When you shape the way people think, for better or for worse, you are fundamentally changing the destiny of human kind. This list of the 10 people who are “New Thought Leaders” interesting and fairly on target from my perspective.
10. Hillary Clinton —we can now see a woman as president of the USA
9. David Chase (creator of The Sopranos) —this one I don’t really get
8. Nick Denton and Arianna Huffington
6. Michael Pollan —local, sustainable ways of eating
5. Biz Stone and Evan Williams —The Twitter Guys (not so sure this one is for the better: sacrifice deep thinking)
4. Karl Rove and David Plouffe —masterminds of politics on opposing teams
3. Sergey Brin and Larry Page —The Google Guys (not so sure this one is for the better: sacrifice deep thinking)
2. Jon Stewart —quick witted comedy that provokes perspective
1. Steve Jobs —brilliant, lucky, or both, this man changed how we perceive, share and create the world in which we live.