Here are some hints:
- It can and does get very cold when it is in use.
- It was a successfully funded a Kickstarter project.
- It has four different parts–well, maybe five.
- Each part has a specific function.
- Everyone should have and use one.
- I really enjoy mine, which is pictured above.
- It’s practical and functional.
- You could use it several times each day, but I typically only use mine once a day.
- It would probably most appeal to the ecologically-conscious.
So…what do you think this is? When you just have to know, check out this link.
The lens produces a good photo with great depth of field. This was actually the first photo I shot with it. FYI: You do need to get exceptionally close to the object being shot. ↩