From the beginning, most people on the left were against going into Iraq. I wasn’t. … liberals said: We shouldn’t get involved. We shouldn’t nation-build. And there was no indication the people of Iraq had the will to be free. I thought that was insulting at the time. Everybody wants to be free. They said we couldn’t force freedom on people. Let me lead with my mistakes. You are right. Liberals, you were right. We shouldn’t have. …
Not one more life. Not one more life. Not one more dollar, not one more airplane, not one more bullet, not one more Marine, not one more arm or leg or eye. Not one more.
The people of Iraq have got to work this out themselves. Our days of being the world’s policemen, our days of interventionists is over. If we are directly attacked, so be it. But this must end now.”
My Glenn Beck fans can watch it below. By the way, Glenn, I like the hair thing you have going on now. It seems different somehow.
Shut Up, Dick!
Dick Cheney needs to shut the hell up about everything, especially trying to perpetuate his views on Iraq! He and Bozo Dubya, his puppet president, and Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld, and others need to be convicted of Crimes Against Humanity. They need to spend the remainder of their lives in prison for what they did.
- 4,486 Americans were killed in the Iraq War1
- 32,226 Americans were wounded in the Iraq War2
- 2,229 Americans have been killed in the Afghanistan War3
- 17,674 Americans have been wounded in the Afghanistan War4
- 191,0005 Iraqis were killed in the Iraq War, about 141,000 were innocent civilians6
- $3 trillions7 wasted, for no reason, killing people in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Cheney’s former company, Halliburton, had billions and billions of dollars dumped into its accounts with no bid contracts. I call this theft.
- MSNBC did an excellent, well documented exposé on why we actually went to war with Iraq. Of course, everyone knows it had nothing to do with freedom, nothing to do with weapons of mass distraction, an everything to do with the free flow of oil. The documentary is chilling. I highly recommend you watch it, if you missed it when it aired in March, 2014.
These war mongers need to be in prison, and yet, now, they want us to do it again! Fortunately, the nation seems to strongly oppose war criminal Dick’s desire for the US to start up the war again.
Let me tell you where I stand on this issue: Not then. Not now. Not in the future. Unless we are directly attacked, we stay out it—where ever it is and whatever it’s about!
Very few people walk this planet that I hate. Dick Cheney is one of them. He’s a serial killer. He’s a liar. He is evil to the core.
The mission will not be accomplished until he and all of his lair are in prison for crimes against humanity!
Source: How Many U.S. Soldiers Were Wounded in Iraq? Guess Again. But the author claims this Pentagon figure is a grotesque miscalculation. ↩
This is the conservative estimate. Some suggest upwards of a million! ↩
This is the conservative estimate. Some suggest the true figure is between $6 and $8 trillion dollars ↩