Crunching the Numbers…
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 37,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 14 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 188 new posts (fewer than usual), growing the total archive of this blog to 3,204 posts and 530 comments.
The busiest day of the year was November 5th with 741 views. The most popular post that day was Theft By Taking.
The 2013 Attractions…
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013:
1 Who Knew Knotting a Tie Could Be So Interesting… (March, 2013)
2 Can I Lease My Rooftop? (November, 2012)
3 Fascinating! Completely Fascinating! But What Does It Mean? (February, 2012)
4 Thinking About Attending Bob Jones University? (May, 2012)
5 Theft By Taking (January, 2008)
Interestingly, all but one of my most popular posts was written before 2013.
How my readers found me…
Some visitors came searching, mostly for “joshua bell,” “tie knots,” “spam,” “flying monkeys,” and “tesla model s.”
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
Where did they come from?
That’s 159 countries in all! Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
Most Popular Posts over the Past 3 Years…
- Who Knew Knotting a Tie Could Be So Interesting… (March, 2013 with 7,377 total views)
- Thinking About Attending Bob Jones University? (May, 2012 with 3,604 total views)
- Can I Lease My Rooftop? (November, 2012 with 2,254 total views)
- Fascinating! Completely Fascinating! But What Does It Mean? (February, 2012 with 1,901 total views)
- Great Surf Pictures More stats (October, 2011 with 1,797 total views)
Over the past 3 years (the time these stats started to be accumulated, though my blog has existed for over 9 years now), the web traffic to my blog has increased 5 fold.
Happy 2014 from timtyson.us!