I no longer use iTunes to sync my devices, and I find the app, especially with the new design, overwhelming. At least 90% of the time, I only use it to play music from my library or convert an aiff for use on the web. I got tired of the frustration of trying to find the music in my library to which I wanted to listen. The new design… Argggg! I found myself listening less and less to my music as a result. Sad.
I like it. The interface is simple, informative and easy to figure out. It plays music. The end.
- It plays file formats iTunes will not play, but I’ve only needed that once some years ago.
- It plays my playlists, creates playlists, or plays over 3,000 internet radio stations.
- I can use my keyboard media control keys, which I used all the time with iTunes.
- Airplay is a click away.
- It boasts many other features, but these are the ones I will use most.
- I had 3 questions about the install and feature set, and their tech support responded immediately. Amazing!
- Alfred integration is on the way!
So, Tim likes.
Check it out.