When we moved out to the west coast, we sold the North Carolina mountain house. Maintaining it from this distance was just too problematic, though we both loved it:
- Silence punctuated by really loud frog sounds in the summer
- Awesome thunderstorms with torrential downpours
- A car meandering down the road maybe every 4 hours
- The smell of clean, fragrant mountain air
- Strolling down the long driveway to get the mail
- Night skies darker than 100 midnights down in a cyprus swamp
- Tending the large garden during the warmer months
- Snow fall during the colder months
At any rate, I have discovered a series of panoramas that I shot way back in the day. These panos never got published. Truth is, the software back then wasn’t sophisticated enough to create them. Not so now. The software I use has improved substantially!
I present this series of panos over 2 posts: inside the mountain house and outside.