The Christian Left Blog has published a recent post entitled The Enemies Within: The 20 Most Dangerous Conservatives And Their Organizations in which Stephen D. Foster Jr. lists and describes the top 20 Americans he believes to be the most influential and dangerous in our country today. This list includes a photo of each person, a brief description of their organization(s) and work, and contact/address information for the organizations.
I was unfamiliar with some of the people on this list and commend this article to your reading. We all need to be aware of the actions of these people and their organizations.
Here are the people included on their list:
- Roger Ailes: The President of Fox News
- The Koch Brothers: Koch Industries, Inc.
- Dick Armey: FreedomWorks
- Tom Donohue: The US Chamber Of Commerce President
- Tony Perkins: President of the Family Research Council
- Pat Robertson: Founder of the Christian Coalition
- Edwin Feulner, Jr.: President of the Heritage Foundation
- Arthur Thompson: John Birch Society
- Rupert Murdoch: News Corporation
- Grover Norquist: Americans for Tax Reform
- David Bossie: Citizens United
- Tim LaHaye and Kenneth Cribb: The Council for National Policy
- Steven J. Law: President and CEO of American Crossroads
- James Dobson: Family Talk radio personality and Family Research Council
- Phyllis Schlafly: Eagle Forum
- David Keene: American Conservative Union, CPACm and the NRA
- Tim Wildmon: American Family Association
- David Barton: WallBuilders
- Noble Ellington: American Legislative Exchange Council
- Edward H. Crane: Cato Institute