- The guy next to me is an architect.
- The extra mall security are very pleasant.
- The trash can on the other side of me has been successfully emptied. (Thank you security guards. They suggested it.)
- Because of where I am located, I’ve been asked 12 times if I am the end of the line. Wishful thinking!
- I held the architect’s space in line while he went out to his car to get his chair.
- My chair is becoming uncomfortable but more comfortable than standing.
- A guy sold his place in line (3rd) for $100 to a lady near me.
- A man has just said to me, while holding out his business card, “I engrave iPhones, would you like a card?” Security spun up to him on their little two-wheeled wonder and put a stop to that.
- A lady just strolled by talking to her friend, saying as she surveyed our silliness, “What’s wrong with these people?!”
But most importantly–and sadly, I’m as hot as hell! As you can from the picture above in this post, I am seated under the large windowed roof area. My computer menu bar suggests that is is 85º outside. This simply can not be. It’s every bit of 90º here, but them I am seated in the sun. The forecast is for a high of 91º with thunderstorms. I want them now!!
I’m hungry. Time for some cookies. Yes, I came prepared! And not just any cookies, either, Walkers‘ Pure Butter Shortbread!